Ok, I’ve been tagged by Mr. Geek. I need to list 5 current addictions and then tag 2 people.
Hubby says I have an addictive personality. So, stopping at 5 will be a problem.
- Facebook. It’s evil. It’s one GIANT time-sucker-upper! But, I love it. (I’ll add Twitter to this mix too!)
- Blogs – Blogs, Blogs, blogs,and everything about blogs. I love to write them. I love to read them. I love them! (Here is where I begin to sound like Dr. Seuss….another addiction. “I would not could not with a fox, I would not could not in a box. I would not eat green eggs and ham……I would not could not eat them, Sam-I-Am.”)
- Books. I. love. to. read. I read a lot. I also tend to spend lots of money on books. Another addiction.
- New things. I am a lover of new things. I love to buy new things. I love to get new things. Books, clothes, shoes, recipes, scrapbooking supplies, pictures, you name it……. I love new things! It’s like the feeling ya get on the first day of school when everything is new….I LOVE THAT! Another addiction.
- Merlot. I love it. Nothing like a big ol’ glass of it after a long…ummmm…week. 😉 LOL
This is where I could go on and on to include…….Coca-Cola, bloglines, shoes, crafts, flip flops, bowls (I LOVE BOWLS! Especially my AtHome America ones that I have all over my kitchen! I’ll have to post about that someday…) Ok…..I’ll stop now……..but…..ok, I’m done.