Things I accomplished in 2011:
- Lost 30 lbs
- Started going to the gym on a regular basis (Granted the 1st trimester of this pregnancy has hindered me here…but I will be back soon!)
- Ran 3.5-5 miles on the elliptical each time I went to Anytime Fitness this year….. that would be 134 visits for approximately 455 miles!
- Although I love to read, I didn’t read nearly as much as I have in years past, but I did complete 12 novels…and a few books on best practice in education.
- Made 7 trips to Illinois to visit my family.
- Had a tremendous time on our family vacation in California to celebrate my Mom and Dad’s 40th anniversary.
- Held Charlie Kitty while she passed away on July 19th
- Successfully played the “Tooth Fairy” role three times this year! (I know I will forget some day!)
- Attended numerous t-ball games to cheer on my little All-Star
- Attended numerous Champlin Park Rebels Football games with my little Rebel fan!
- Somehow survived the 1st year and a half as Special Ed Lead at my school. I have a few more gray hairs, but I am loving it!
- Posted 83 posts on this blog
- Spent 2 full weekends scrapbooking with friends, completing over 30 2-page spreads.
- Taught myself how to use Photoshop Elements for scrapbooking and much, much more!
- The list goes on… but those are the big ones!
As I look forward to 2012, I can’t wait to meet our newest member of our family…but that won’t be until August! I am excited to keep watching Punky bloom into a young man! He’s growing up so fast! He’ll be a big first grader this year! I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my family and friends…