- Spiral cut Ham (easy peasy)
- Cheesy Hash Brown Bake
- Lemon Green Beans (like the ones they serve at Buca di Beppo)
- Asparagus (sauteed with garlic and olive oil)
- The rolls, relish trays and salad are coming with our guests.
- For dessert: I think I’ll try this scrumptious treat. Paula Deen’s Key Lime Pie …and For the kids, I may try to get this made too: Jellybean Bark
Of course, I had to send that on to nearly everyone in my address book.
Checking out Stride Rite’s online. Punky loves his Captain Rex shoes… but they’ve been through hell and back. He needs a pair soon. I have to remember to show him his options for summer so I can get those ordered.
Ahhhh. Speaking of online shopping. Check out restaurant.com I scored $110 worth of restaurant gift certificates for a mere $13.50 tonight! Enter “Easter: in the promotion code when you check out for 80% off your order! 🙂 Sweet!
This is turning out to be quite the hodge podge of random thoughts. Welcome to my brain. It does this at warp speed…all day long. 🙂 And I do mean ALL. DAY. LONG. 🙂
Spent some time at the gym tonight. Getting sick of my ipod tunes……I need some more songs. I’m afraid to log into iTunes and start searching as that always gets me into trouble! 😉
Well, I best be going to bed. I have a long day ahead of me…lots of cleaning, shopping, and cooking!