A very kind blogger, Beth, from Walk A Mile has bestowed a bloggy award onto me. 😉
Here is what she kindly said about my blog on her site:
I love this blog…besides its external beauty there is internal beauty. Tendril is Special Ed teacher that is loving and compassionate. I found her blog when I was out blog hopping and I think I typed in teacher or something. She lives in my state AND she attended my Alma Mater…many years later…but still… We both had the same professor and through her I had found that he had died. Rest In Peace Dr Rocco.
Here are the rules for the Award:
1.Add the One Lovely Blog Award Logo to your blog.
2.Link to the person from whom you received this award.
3.Pass it on! Award the One Lovely Blog Award to 7 (or more) Lovely Blogs.
4.Leave a message on their Lovely Blog letting the winner know they are “One Lovely Blog”!
So, ya know this is kind of strenuous thought is difficult for me on a Friday afternoon, but here goes:
2. Indigo… I love her blog. She loves books, movies and wine. Just like me! 😉
3. RC – I love keeping up with her blog too, but she has’t been blogging much as of late. RC….come back! RC and I went to college together…we are tattoo buddies! 😉
4. Scout over at United States of Motherhood. She has the mouth of a salior (just like me in real life)… and her blog always has interesting topics! Plus, she and I are both Gleeks!
5. Jen over at Laughing at Chaos. I love her blog! She has lots to say and she is hilarious! We have way too many things in common… maybe we were sisters in a former life?
6. Meg over at Hi, I’m Meg! I have known Meg since we were in grade school. We both grew up in the little Chicago suburb, Rolling Meadows; we both attended St. Colette School; we went to different high schools, but wound up at the same college in Minnesota….and now we both reside in the Twin Cities area. I love reading her blog! Her kids are super cute… and she always seems to be saying what I am thinking!
7. Melissa over at Banana Migraine – she too has taken a bloggy break, but I love to read about her and her family. Her little ones are also cute as a button!
Ok, that’s enough brain work for me today…
Thanks again, Beth!