Ten on Tuesday
Today’s Topic: 10 Things You Wish You Knew How to Do
- Sew – I cannot even sew a button! Really! I would love to also incorporate sewing in to my scrapping…maybe someday.
- Stay organized!
- Put things away! I never seem to do this. My closet, clothes, laundry, makeup, mail, etc. One would think that I love piles! I really don’t….but you would never know that!
- Host my own blog – I know I could do very cool things….. but right now I would need to read up on this! Don’t get me wrong, I love wordpress.com and you can’t beat the price. But I am itching for more…
- Keep my desk clean! You should see the paperwork, files, books, etc on my desk – what a mess!
- Bite my tongue. Sometimes, I don’t think much before I speak…..especially when I am mad!
- Go to bed early! I get my second and third wind late at night…and I’m really good at putzing around online (evil facebook) or watching tv, and then I go to bed late and am crabby the next day!
- Motivate the unmotivated. It’s so hard to keep trying to do this. It’s much easier to give up on a student when they have reached this point… but I need to keep going trying to find the one thing that will motivate a kid. It’s different for each one. My kids have disabilities in reading and writing, and being as though that’s what I teach…it’s a battle every day!
- Save money. I am awful at this!
- Keep track of my checking account. You would never know that I am my dad’s daughter…he works at a prominent bank in Chicago and that my mom worked at a bank when she was younger! Iam so terrible with money management. I hate it.
Click here to view more 10 on Tuesday participants!