I just scored a seemingly yummy recipe from AJ – my awesome aunt. I cannot wait to try it, but being as though I will be out of town this weekend, I thought I’d post it here for anyone who wants to try it…
- Heat 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil in large pan over medium high heat
- Add Onion and garlic — cook, stirring 5 minutes or until onion is tender
- Add all the chopped veggies (I added as I chopped) and cook, stirring for another 5 or so minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Add Vegetable broth and Marinara and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish, sprayed with Pam
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- sprinkle top with 4-6 oz low-fat mozzarella cheese
- bake another 15 minutes