Summer is coming.
So, I am starting to find things to do with Punky. Some of our favorite things to do in the metro area…
- Como Zoo (including Cafesjian’s Carousel)
- KidCreate Studio (The Thomas the Tank Engine class is très appealing!)
- Local parks
- Elm Creek Beach (We had LOTS of fun there last year!)
- Minneapolis Farmers’ Market
- Library Visits
- Movie Theater Specials for Kids
I’d like to go to the Firefighter’s Hall & Museum too.
We’ll probably be heading to Chicago for a week, too, to visit my family. Punky is already talking about his trip to see Gwandma Holly and Gwandpa Ed! Plus, we have the Annual Hill Picnic!
I will keep checking the GoCityKids website for daily ideas for even more fun…