Ok, I haven’t been blogging about my 5 favorite things each Friday for awhile now, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been thinking of them each week. It’s weird how I find myself doing things or hearing things and then thinking, “Oh, I’ll have to blog about that…” and of course, it hardly ever gets done! 😉
So, my favorite five things this week:
- DirectTV! I am loving it!
- Hold Tight by Harlan Coben. A friend of mine gave me this book for my birthday because she loved reading it. This book grabs you right from the get go and doesn’t let go! I am so tired from staying up to read the past 2 nights. I have about 40 pages left…. I LOVE IT! What a fantastically written book with twists amd turns at every page.
- Nice hot coffee each morning! It’s too cold this week!
- DVR- very cool. I love being able to rewind things or put it on pause when the phone rings.
- The Archivers recipe book kit. (pictured to the right) I started working on it, and it’s so cute!
Click here to view more Fave 5 lists!
Have a great weekend!