According to my sister, I have dropped off the face of the earth since school got out….
I’m here. Really.
I’ve been busy:
- Watching my son grow up before my very eyes.
- Cooking dinners.
- Planning fun and CHEAP activities to do with Punky. This site is AWESOME!
- Facebook activities (A girl has got to build up her city; defend her MobWar; play Scramble, Scrabulous, and Text Twirl; send L’il Green Patch requests to save the forests; twitter; write on walls; and send birthday greetings… it’s all in a day’s work!)
- Reading my Bloglines.
- Deleting crap and unwanted emails out of my inbox.
- playing bocce ball in the backyard
- reading… I’ve read quite a few books since school got out!
- writing curriculum 2 days a week for our district.
- going to parks
- going to the zoo
- going to Kidcreate Art Studio with Punky
- Eating Chicago Dogs at Chris and Rob’s
- cleaning out the freezer (Gotta make room for my Schwan’s order tomorrow!)
- listening to Punky’s all out hysterics giggle when he is tickled.
- Rubbing sunscreen on us multiple times a day
- Going to the cabin
- Going to the library
- Grocery Shopping
- Texting my friends
- Twittering with other friends
- Typing the minutes for our church Administrative Council meeting
- uploading pictures from the digital camera every few days…..
- planning a few trips
- mowing the lawn
- loads of laundry
- fighting with a grease stain on my new shirt
- Filling sippy cups of milk or water
- Planning nutritious meals for us
- sipping Merlot
all while relaxing on my “summer break….” and I am LOVING all of it!
I’ve been busy! It’s only been 11 days since our last day! 😉