I cannot believe it’s February 1st today!!!! (Happy 30th Birthday, to my cousin, Dawn!)
I think February and think of love…
Things I am lovin’ right now are:
- my new stationery goodies from Gina @ A Touch of Whimsy!
- getting back into my AtHome America business…(my new HomeStudio arrived this week!)
- the NEW catalog from my Creative Memories business…
- going green with Shaklee products (also a business of mine!)
- file folders (I have been ging NUTS with these at school getting student’s work and my unit plans organized!)
- raw veggies…I just can’t get enough these days?
- my DirtDevil broomvac
- scrapping things – just got my travel tags from Etsy’s every jot and tittle! Cute! Can’t wait to use them!
- Ugly Dolls [pictured here is OX – “What kind of name is OX? No, not like the animal… OX, as in HUG and KISS! How can he hug you with such short arms? OX uses his ears!He’s not a very good listener, but he puts his ears to good use in many other ways! Tuck them in your shirt and take OX on a stroll!”]
- Upromise – How easy is it to save for your little one’s college!?!?
- Allmyfaves – what a cool site!
- Bloglines….a necessity to keep up with my blog reading!
- Snapfish – I just got my VERY cool 2008 calendar of PUNKY! 🙂 I love it!
What are you loving this month?