List #1: Thirteen (OF MANY) Things I got for Christmas
- A manicure/pedicure gift certificate
- A new winter coat (Hubby will stress the fact that it has sleeves, as I LOVE my down vest!)
- A framed picture of my Grandpa Hill in a frame that plays, “What a Wonderful World” which he used to sing all the time.
- Socks (a girl can never have too many!)
- How I Met Your Mother DVD – Season 2
- The Office DVD – Seasons 1 and 2
- Books (LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM!)
- A red purse
- New Jammies
- Gift Cards: Caribou Coffee, Kohl’s, Target, Olive Garden
- A cool antique framed Christmas postcard….very neat!
- A beautiful scarf knitted by my awesome sister-in-law, Jeanne. 🙂
List #2: Thirteen Things I’ll NEVER forget about 2007 (in no particular order):
- Uncle Matt: the epitome of “Gone too soon…”
- Miriam: I keep playing those last two weeks in my head…we shared some special times together!
- Nala: holding her while we put her to sleep. 😦 I miss that little kitty!
- Virginia Tech
- The Bears went to the Super Bowl….I know no win…..but we went!
- My new digital Camera
- My first summer home with Punky! (No curriculum writing!)
- All the lessons about Life that Uncle Matt and Miriam taught me…what incredibly courageous, brave, selfless people.
- My first root canal
- Hubby giving me roses on our “meeting” 10th year anniversary….
- How incredibly blessed and lucky I am to have such an amazing family.
- My first “Page for a Cure” (Scrapbookinging for Breast Cancer Awareness) in a blizzard! I had a blast and am looking forward to the 2008 event.
- Spending my first 2 nights away from Punky to fly home for Uncle Matt’s funeral…It was weird…and I’m not sure I could do that very often!
Click here to view more T13 participants!