Topic: 10 New Year’s Resolutions
ok, I think it’s a bit early to be discussing this…..as I am frazzled enough by the holidays quickly approaching! How can I think of what I want to do better?!?!?!?!? (ok, maybe I need some stress management here!)
- Get back on track with sending out birthday cards! (Our family is so big….I always think of the people on their days…..but I need to get back into sending cards……I used to be so good at this!)
- Better money management. Ok, this has been the story of my life! I hate money. It always seems to get in the way! Especially at Christmas time!
- Get back to blogging more about life…..I seem to have drifted into “bloggy bogus-ness” with getting stuck in daily meme world.
- Get my bedroom organized…..the dust is about a foot thick….and the piles of clothes lying around are atrocious! I need to sort through my clothes and organize and donate things I don’t wear anymore!!! 😦 I hate this chore…….which is why it’s probably on this list! (I PROMISE HUBBY…..I’ll work on this!!)
- Get back into scrapping! Being behind in this is overwhelming at times as all those digital files keep PILING up!
- Paint our house……..this spring. A dark red with Khaki trim. Ugh to the task.
- Spend my summer with Punky…….no summer school teaching!
ok…..I need to obviously keep thinking on this one! Feel free to add your “suggestions” here!
Click here for more 10 on Tuesday participants!