10 Things Most People Don’t Know About You
- Most people who meet me never believe me when I say that I am scared to death to speak in public….but I am getting better with this as I have been forcing myself to get up and talk! (Don’t even ask……getting up and
teachingperforming each day for 8th graders is NOT the same as speaking in front of a large group of your peers!)
- I love to eat raw beef! (I know…..I know….it’s bad for me!)
- I am a bit obsessive-compulsive……..in SOME areas of my life.
- I have a tattoo of a heart on my right hip. (ok, so, it’s small……but it hurt like the Dickens when I got it!)
- I talk to my mom and my sister who both live near Chicago nearly ever day. (ok, almost every day…. and sometimes multiple times in a day!)
- I can sleep through ANYTHING these days! I honestly have been sleeping like I’m dead as of late! (Sorry, Hubby….. I REALLY don’t hear Punky at night!)
- I’ve met Barry Williams, Bobcat Goldthwait, Margaret Cho, and Adam Sandler.
- I am the oldest of 28 grandchildren!
- I am deathly afraid of heights, spiders, and public speaking (see #1).
- I always have a water bottle and/or a piece of hard candy on me or near by!