Thirteen Things on my To-Do List today
- I’m going to be gone from my classroom tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday, so I have to get going on planning my lesson plans for my sub.
- Run off copies of the activities (from The Outsiders) that my kids will need to do while I’m gone.
- Buy my nephew a card for his 1st birthday!
- Laundry….and I have LOTS of it! I should have started it over the weekend, but i just haven’t had the gumption to start it. I am a procrastinator!
- Frost Punky’s 1/2 birthday cake for tonight’s celebration.
- Make the Shrimp-Caesar salads and Sundried Tomato- Garlic Breadsticks for tonight.
- Pack Punky’s suitcase for our trip to IL this weekend.
- Pack the toiletries bag for our trip.
- Pack my stuff for the trip (I still have to figure out what I’m wearing to my nephew’s b-day party)
- Pack the “Activity bag” to keep Punky amused at the airport and on the airplane tomorrow.
- Give Punky a bath!
- Clean my bathroom. It’s a mess! I have so much stuff on my counter! I always feel like I need to clean up before I fly anywhere…..just in case something happens where other people would be in my house!
- Breathe! Inhale……………..exhale………… (I forget to do this sometimes!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!