Thirteen Blogs I visit daily
- Question of the Day – I use some of these in my classroom each day, so I like to go and peek at the question, and of course, I love answering them, too! I too have gotten to know some of the people there too……I like blogging/commenting/emailing back and forth!
- Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture I like BetterSafeThanSorry’s views on life. She’s very down-to-earth and real!
- The Green Sheet – Indigo’s questions make me think and make me laugh on QOTD. This is her personal blog. I like her writing style and her thoughts on life.
- Chez Le Laquet – I like to read about Laquet’s job as she teaches in England. It’s very interesting to read about her takes on education. Her personal posts crack me up, too!
- I forgot where I was Going with This – This one is an odd story. I happened upon this blog this past week, and have been laughing ever since (except for the most recent posts as Helen has not been feeling well and her doctors are MORONS!) On my 5th or 6th visit to her site, I noticed a friend of mine’s name on her blogroll! My friend, I met when I was in high school in Illinois, and yes, I dated him for awhile…but we still chat online and until this past year have kept in contact every few years or so. Now we chat fairly regularly…anyway…..to make a short story even longer, it turns out, that he used to work with her husband out in CA! What are the chances of that happening? Anyway, I think Helen is a riot, and I hope she starts feeling better soon! I can’t wait to read more!
- Akagra – I’d visit this more often if my friend (read entry above) would get his butt in gear and write!!!!! 🙂 Heheeeeheee!
- Lil Duck Duck – I love this site! I happened upon in it during one of the memes, and it caught my eye because I love designing cards….but her adventures with her toddler and her parenting tips are awesome!
- I’m An Organizing Junkie – I’m hoping that this starts to rub off on me!
- Planet Esme – Esme rocks the world of children’s literature! If you’re in education, and you’d like to read about how much a bad administration can ruin your life (as it did mine my first 3 years teaching!) read her book, Educating Esme: A Diary of a First Year Teacher! AWESOME!
- Write From Karen– I love how Karen writes and her site is always so cheery.
- The Rut – This site makes me laugh each day!
- Three Amigas – This is our attempt to get a blog for my three friends off and running! Cole and Jo are still learning the ropes of the blogging world, but it’s been fun starting!
- Quotes of the Day – A girls has to be inspired each day….or laugh….depending on the quotes!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!